-OST-LAND- Дальневосточный форум моделистов всех направлений. Forum modelers all directions F–E.

Добро пожаловать на молодой, развивающийся форум масштабного моделизма! Welcome to the young, developing large-scale modeling forum!
Текущее время: 07 июл 2022, 18:24

Часовой пояс: UTC + 10 часов

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Is A Lack Of Ukraine Phone Number List collaboration
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 апр 2022, 15:30 

Очков репутации: 0

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
Between professional women in marketing? Ukraine Phone Number List who are good tend to share their knowledge and people who are bad or mediocre at their jobs tend to hide information and try to make themselves indispensable. Fortunately, many professional women in the sector are trying to change this way of acting, but there is still a lot to change. Do you carry out any type of specific action to support the female presence in different acts or in different actions related to marketing? Tell us which one or ones. I defend and claim the representation of women, their Ukraine Phone Number List and their professionalism in all aspects of life.

Whenever I give a presentation on digital Ukraine Phone Number List, I let my point of view be seen, because if we don't claim our role and defend our figure... who will? The last event where I had the pleasure of collaborating was on March 2 in Seville at FMS Woman date, a conference on marketing Ukraine Phone Number List innovation by FMS women, organized by Foro Marketing Sevilla, where I participated in a round table with my colleagues Dolores Vela, M Angeles Puerma and Paloma Garcia . A luxury! And I hope I can always do much more! Mabel Cajal Women in Marketing - Mabel Cajal How long have you been carrying out any activity related to marketing? I have been dedicated to tourism marketing for more than 15 years.

I started developing activities and Ukraine Phone Number List more focused on the offline field until, approximately four years ago and totally attracted by the projection of the future and the possibility of development that the digital world brought with it, I began to get fully involved in digital marketing where I currently work. my professional activity with great enthusiasm. I share my work and knowledge through my blog MabelCajal.com which helps me to be in continuous recycling. I am Ukraine Phone Number List that it is the place where marketing professionals should look, learn and be able to fit offline and online coherently.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 10 часов